A network of data-leaders at major companies and top startups with the simple mission of making meaningful connections and curating thought-provoking ideas
The 2,000 strong network of global data-leaders is the foundation for discussing the most relevant data topics. We help each other to connect and solve problems. Reach out to us if you have a specific data topic, or questions you would like to adress. We also welcome highly experienced (technical) founders or corporate data executives to join. The network is referral based, but you can let us know your interest via this link.
Every month we organise highly curated theme-specific roundtable discussions, either in a specific city combined with a dinner or in a virtual format. We select key leaders depending on the topic. Examples of topics include Conversational AI, Intelligent Automation, Small & Synthetic Data. These sessions allow founders and executives to dive deep into current challenges and key opportunities at data-heavy industries and verticals. Follow our Medium publication to stay up to date with our insights.
- Automation roundtable, written by Tom Henriksson.
- AI roundtable, together with Google, written by Ektaterina Almasque.
- AI-Decision Making: State of Play and What’s Next, together with The Innovator, written by Jennifer Schenker.
- The Rise of Intelligent Enterprise Automation, together with UiPath, written by Tom Henriksson.
- Insights from our Small Data v2 roundtable.
- Insights from our AI-based decision making roundtable.