A network of data-leaders at major companies and top startups with the simple mission of making meaningful connections and curating thought-provoking ideas.
The 2,000 strong network of global data-leaders is the foundation for discussing the most relevant data topics. We help each other to connect and solve problems. Reach out to us if you have a specific data topic, or questions you would like to adress. We also welcome highly experienced (technical) founders or corporate data executives to join. The network is referral based, but you can let us know your interest via this link.
Every month we organise highly curated theme-specific roundtable discussions, either in a specific city combined with a dinner or in a virtual format. We select key leaders depending on the topic. Examples of topics include Conversational AI, Intelligent Automation, Small & Synthetic Data. These sessions allow founders and executives to dive deep into current challenges and key opportunities at data-heavy industries and verticals. Follow our Medium publication to stay up to date with our insights.
- AI-Decision Making: State of Play and What’s Next, together with The Innovator, written by Jennifer Schenker.
- The Rise of Intelligent Enterprise Automation, together with UiPath, written by Tom Henriksson.
- Insights from our Small Data v2 roundtable.
- Insights from our AI-based decision making roundtable.
Top articles of the month from our Medium publication
Our public face of DataSeries is a Medium publication that allows us to share insights generated via our network and partners. We work with hundreds of writers across the globe, and our focus is predominantly on how data is transforming industries and on best practices for processing data, such as machine learning techniques. Here are selected top articles of the month:
- Trump vs. Biden, NLP Edition, written by Andrew Ko (CEO & Co Founder at TopicDNA).
- A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words: The Microsoft Model can Generate Images from Short Texts, written by Jesus Rodriguez (CEO of IntoTheBlock, Chief Scientist at Invector, Lecturer at Columbia University).
- Can Neural Networks Show Imagination? DeepMind Thinks they Can, by Jesus Rodriguez.
- What are Progressive Neural Networks? by Jesus Rodriguez.